Pattaya is one of the cities located on the Eastern Gulf Coast of Thailand. It is famous for its beaches. People can enjoy nightlife and water-sport activities and it also offers various accommodation and entertainment facilities.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. Also, it is the most popular city.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrive Bangkok and transfer to Pattaya
Arrival at Bangkok airport and transfer to Pattaya hotel (approx. 2 hours’ drive). Check into Pattaya Hotel. Free Leisure time and overnight at hotel.
Coral Island tour with Lunch at Pattaya
Enjoy your delicious breakfast and transfer to Coral Island by speedboat. As you will be hanging out your day in alluring blue water, don’t forget to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Lunch at a nearby restaurant. Later drive back to the hotel and get refreshed and overnight at Pattaya Hotel.
Transfer Pattaya to Bangkok and Bangkok half day city tour
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to drive to Bangkok. After getting refreshed, begin with a half-day temple tour to Golden Buddha Temple and Marble Temple. Transfer back to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Enjoy breakfast and a day free for your own activities. You can do any optional sightseeing or do shopping. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Bangkok airport for your onward flight to Kathmandu.
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Bangkok - Patttaya -Bangkok land transfers
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya on twin sharing basis
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bangkok on twin sharing basis
- Coral Island tour with lunch
- Bangkok half day temple tour
- International airfare
- All transfers and sightseeing on SIC basis
- All meals not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as bar bills, laundry bills, etc
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
No Details Found