Egypt is the most popular country in North Africa, Also it is the third most popular nation in Africa. It is located in the northeastern corner of Africa. The total area of Egypt is 1.01 million square kilometers. The capital of Egypt is Cairo. Its national language is Egyptian Arabic. Likewise, the population of Egypt in 2020 is 102,334,404. The population of this country is estimated to be 90% Muslim and 10% various Christian. The official language of Egypt is Arabic, Also the official religion is Islam. Furthermore, the currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound. One of the biggest facts about Egypt is the 365-days calendar that is divided into 12 months was invented in Egypt.
Places to visit in Egypt
Here are a few places in Egypt that you will get to visit during the tour.
- Gizza pyramid is located at the edges of the western desert,9 kilometers west of the Nile river, and about 13 kilometers southwest of the city. In addition, it was built during the fourth dynasty of the old kingdom of Ancient Egypt.
- The great pyramid, The oldest and the largest pyramids in the Giza pyramid. Its height is 139 m and its volume is 2.6 million cubes. Moreover, its area is 16,203.36.
- The second pyramid, it’s the second tallest and the largest pyramids in the Giza pyramid. The height of the second pyramid is 136.4 meters. Furthermore, it was constructed in 2570 BC (4th dynasty).
- The third pyramids at Giza belong to Menkaure, this is the smallest pyramid in the Giza pyramid. Its height is 65 meters.
- The catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa are located in Alexandria, Egypt. Also, it is a historical archaeological site. Its height is 100 feet. In addition, the beginning date of the Catacombs is the 2nd century.
- Montaza Palace is a palace, museum, and extensive garden which is located in the Montana district of Alexandria, Egypt.
Food in Egypt
Egyptian has a great food culture, the food of Egyptians has a similar taste to the eastern Mediterranean region. The food is really tasty over there.
- We can find the best street food in Egypt like Ful-medames, It is a pasta of mashed broad beans flavored with garlic and olive oil.
- Koshari, famous Egyptian dishes, and widely popular street food. It was originated during the mid- 19th century.
- Feteer Meshaltet is an old traditional food, Also it is a flaky Egyptian layered pastry.
- Mulukhiya is a classic middle eastern dish, it is a soupy vegetable dish with a delicious taste.
Airport arrival and departure transfer
4 night’s accommodation in Cairo hotel with BB plan.
visit the great pyramid, second pyramid, third pyramid.
shopping at the Khan El Khalili Bazaar.