ABOUT RARA LAKE
Rara lake tour is one of the popular long drive tours. One can also take a flight to shorten their trip to Rara Lake. This is the biggest and beautiful lake in Nepal. It is located in jumla and mugu district. The area of Rara lake is 9.8 km square. Also, the average depth is 100m (330 ft) and the max depth is 165 m (548 ft). Likewise, It is the deepest lake in Nepal. This lake is surrounded by green hills on all sides of the lake. It is the main feature of Rara National Park. In addition, Rara Lake is more beautiful in spring, summer, and autumn.
Things to do in Rara Lake
- We can do boating in a beautiful clear blue lake, which will be your beautiful experience like the lake.
- Rara lake, The smallest national park, which has more than 500 different kinds of flowers, 20 species of mammals and 214 species of birds can be seen in Rara National Park.
- Cycling can be also done by hiring cycle, it will be your lifetime experience.
- Furthermore, camping and camp firing is also done near the national park but you are not allowed to make noise after 10 o’clock.
Food in Rara lake
This region has quite basic food.
- Dal Bhat, which is the typical food of Nepales people is found everywhere.
- We can find cooked noodles.
- Food depends on the hotel in which hotel you are staying.
Sukhet is the capital of Karnali province. It is located in the Karnali districts. The area of this district is 2,488.64 square kilometers which are the longest in Nepal. Likewise, it is 600 kilometers west far from Kathmandu. Its total population is 350,804. Of these 89.6% spoke Nepali, 7.0% Magar, 1.8% Tharu.
Things to do in Surkhet
- Bulbule Lake, Located in Latikaili VDC in surkhet district. It is a natural spring lake. This lake lies inside Bulbule park so it is called Bulbule lake which is a very beautiful public park.
- Karkrebihar is the Hindu-Buddhist Temple which is near Birendranagar. It is located at latikoili VDC in surkhet district of Nepal, situated over a small mountain.
- Baraha lake, situated at taranga VDC, Its 10 kilometers far from Birendranagar. Also, it is the greatest pool of surket.
- furthermore, Deuti-Bajai is a Hindu temple in Birendranagar. It is a popular temple and the most visited temple.
Food in Surkhet
- The pickles you called achar and Dhal-Bhat is the most famous food items some fresh and green vegetables.
- Mainly, Tharu food is popular in surkhet.
- Thukpa is a noodle soup that is easily available in Nepal. Nepales people love to eat this in cold weather.
Kalikot District is a part of kalikot province, Also it is the seventy-seven districts of Nepal. its total area is 1741 square kilometers, The total population in 2001 was 105,580, Likewise in 2011 was 136,948. Kalikot is a rich place in terms of natural resources.
Things to do in Kalikot
- Manma, is a district headquarter of Kaliko district which has an altitude of 2033 meters lies in Karnali province.
- Limi valley which is known as the limi Village Development Committee has a covered area of about 1201 km square.
Food in Kalikot
As the land is suitable for rice, paddies. you can find delicious items made from it.
- You can enjoy the delicious flatbread (roti), maize, Kodo, and fapar.
- Yogurt, meat, fish are served as a side dish.
- Dal-Bhat is the traditional food found everywhere in Nepal.
Arrival and departure transfer.
2 night’s accommodation in Surkhet Hotel.
2 night’s accommodation in Kalikot Hotel.
Exploring Rara lake