Chitwan National Park is the first national park in Nepal, situated in south-central Nepal. It is one of the best wildlife parks in Asia. Chitwan National Park was established in 1973.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Drive Kathmandu to Chitwaan
Upon arrival at airport, our representative will welcome, assist and transfer you to Chitwan. After reaching Chitwan, get into the hotel and refresh hotel. Lunch in the Evening enjoy the Tharu Cultural show nearby. Dinner and stay at hotel.
Chitwan Jungle Activities
After a delightful breakfast, we will explore the Chitwan. Enjoy the Canoe ride on the Rapti river where you will see crocodile and different species of birds. Then visit Elephant breeding center. Back to hotel for lunch and later enjoy Jeep ride to Chitwan National Park. You will be able to see different animals and birds along with One-horned Rhinoceros. If you are lucky, you will see Royal Bengal Tiger. You will have dinner at hotel.
Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
Have some fresh breakfast at the hotel. Be prepared to travel back to Kathmandu. Check into the hotel in Kathmandu. Stay well at hotel.
After a delicious breakfast, get ready to to drive to airport for your onward flight to your destination with sweet memories.
- All arrival and departure transfers
- 1 Night accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis
- 2 Nights accommodation in Chitwan on twin sharing basis
- Chitwan jungle activities with Full board plan
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Kathmandu - Chitwan - Kathmandu land transfers on A/C vehicle
- 1 bottle mineral water during sightseeing
- Personal expenses
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Other expenses that is not mentioned in the itinerary
No Details Found