Dubai is one of the popular destinations in the world for the holidays. It has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Also, a lot of people visit Dubai for the refreshment, holidays, etc.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrival at Dubai
Our tour representative will be present at the International airport to guide, assist and transfer you to the hotel. Check into the hotel and freshen up.
Dubai City Tour and Dhow Cruise
After Breakfast, we will begin our city tour in Dubai. We will visit the Dubai Museum, which is considered to be one of the oldest buildings in Dubai. Visit Burj Al Arab, It is one of the tallest hotels in the world, and is only the seven-star hotel in the world. Burj Al Arab is one of the most expensive luxury hotels and it contains a man-made island that connects to the mainland by a curving bridge. It is a grand feat of modern architecture. Then we will process towards Jumeirah Beach, one of the most popular and most visited public beaches in Dubai. In the evening, we will visit we will go on a desert safari. where you will have lots of fun. Dhow cruises are traditional dhows turned into restaurants. It is a popular tourist attraction in Dubai. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, Free Leisure time and enjoy yourself. In the evening, we will go on a desert safari. This is one of the best activities in Dubai. Dubai's desert is a must-see, but a self-guided trip where you will experience the desert tour in a different way; on a dune drive, camel, and sandboard. Even you can enjoy a barbecue dinner at a traditional-style camp. This safari will make your trip memorable. Overnight at the hotel.
Take pleasure to have a nice breakfast before you travel back. Depart to Dubai Airport for your departure flight.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- 3 Nights accommodation in 3 star hotel on Twin sharing basis
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Dubai City Tour with a guide
- Evening time Dhow Cruise Dinner
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner
- International flight tickets in economy class
- Visa Fees
- Water bottle per day
- All transfers and sightseeing on SIC basis
- 5% Vat and TD
- Exclusive of 13% Tourism hotel tax need to pay directly in hotel (AED 10 -15 per room per night
- Personal expenses, Bar bills, Laundry bills
- Lunch and dinner
- Any other activities not mentioned in the itinerary
No Details Found