- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Egypt is the most popular country in North Africa, Also it is the third most popular nation in Africa. It is located in the northeastern corner of Africa. The total area of Egypt is 1.01 million square kilometers. The capital of Egypt is Cairo. Its national language is Egyptian Arabic. Likewise, the population of Egypt in 2020 is 102,334,404. The population of this country is estimated to be 90% Muslim and 10% various Christian. The official language of Egypt is Arabic, Also the official religion is Islam. Furthermore, the currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound. One of the biggest facts about Egypt is the 365-days calendar that is divided into 12 months was invented in Egypt.
Places to visit in Egypt
Here are a few places in Egypt that you will get to visit during the tour.
- Gizza pyramid is located at the edges of the western desert,9 kilometers west of the Nile river, and about 13 kilometers southwest of the city. In addition, it was built during the fourth dynasty of the old kingdom of Ancient Egypt.
- The great pyramid, The oldest and the largest pyramids in the Giza pyramid. Its height is 139 m and its volume is 2.6 million cubes. Moreover, its area is 16,203.36.
- The second pyramid, it’s the second tallest and the largest pyramids in the Giza pyramid. The height of the second pyramid is 136.4 meters. Furthermore, it was constructed in 2570 BC (4th dynasty).
- The third pyramids at Giza belong to Menkaure, this is the smallest pyramid in the Giza pyramid. Its height is 65 meters.
- The catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa are located in Alexandria, Egypt. Also, it is a historical archaeological site. Its height is 100 feet. In addition, the beginning date of the Catacombs is the 2nd century.
- Montaza Palace is a palace, museum, and extensive garden which is located in the Montana district of Alexandria, Egypt.
Food in Egypt
Egyptian has a great food culture, the food of Egyptians has a similar taste to the eastern Mediterranean region. The food is really tasty over there.
- We can find the best street food in Egypt like Ful-medames, It is a pasta of mashed broad beans flavored with garlic and olive oil.
- Koshari, famous Egyptian dishes, and widely popular street food. It was originated during the mid- 19th century.
- Feteer Meshaltet is an old traditional food, Also it is a flaky Egyptian layered pastry.
- Mulukhiya is a classic middle eastern dish, it is a soupy vegetable dish with a delicious taste.
No details found.
Arrival in Cairo International Airport
Arrive at Cairo International airport and meet our representative. Warm welcome, assist and transfer to hotel. Short brief about tour and check into the hotel. Get refreshed, free time and overnight at hotel.
Full day sightseeing to Giza
Enjoy your breakfast and get ready for sightseeing. Our representative will pick you from hotel and proceed sightseeing to Giza pyramids. You will also get chance to visit three must see pyramids; Cheops, Chefren and Macarinos. Capture and enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the three pyramids. We will also visit to the Great Pyramid, the Second Pyramid, and the Third Pyramid. Further we will visit the Sphinx, the Perfumery, the Papyrus, and Egyptian Museum. Evening you will have chance to enjoy Nile Cruise Dinner. You will enjoy the folkloric shows and belly dancers, sailing in the Nile for about 2 hours. After dinner, return to hotel.
Wake up early in the morning and have breakfast. You will be driven to an Alexandria (about 4 hours). The Catacomb, Pompay’s Pillar and Amphitheater are the major sightseeing sites to explore. After that, you will have lunch at nearby restaurant. Besides, we will continue our tour to famous Panoramic View spot to catch out the Citadel of Quitbay, the Montazah Park and the Palace. Later move to Bibliotheca of Alexandria, also known s Alexandria Library. Finally drive to hotel and refresh yourself.
Old Cairo and shopping in the Khan El Khalili Bazaar
Breakfast and be ready for the tour. Our representative will pick you and drive to Islamic and old Cairo. You will travel to Cairo Citadel comprised of Alabaster Mosque and Green Mosque. Later visit the Coptic Cairo where we can explore the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue. After lunch, we will go shopping to one of the famous bazaars named “The Khan el-Khalili”. In the end of the day, we will drive back to hotel. Stay overnight in Cairo.
Take pleasure to have some nice breakfast before you travel back. Depart to Cairo International Airport for your flight to Nepal with beautiful memories of Egypt.
- Airport and Departure Transfers
- 4 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with BB plan
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All tours and transfers on A/C vehicle
- International Round fare
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as Bar bills, laundry bills, etc
- Any other not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa Fees
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found