Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country, a land of astonishing natural beauty. It is also known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist temples, and busy cities. The capital of Vietnam is Hanoi, Also its currency is the Vietnamese dong.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country, a land of astonishing natural beauty. It is also known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist temples, and busy cities. The capital of Vietnam is Hanoi, Also its currency is the Vietnamese dong. It is located at the eastern edge of the Indochinese Peninsula. furthermore, the population of Vietnam is over 96 million. It has covered 331,699 square kilometers and is divided into 58 provinces and 5 municipalities. In addition, The national language of Vietnam is Vietnamese.
Things to do in Vietnam
- My Son is the Hindu temple surrounded by lush jungle, mountains. There is around 20 temples structure still standing.
- Halong Bay is situated in Northern Vietnam, Which has thousands of limestone islands. It has covered 1500 square kilometers. Halong Bay has an amazing sea view.
- Ho Chi Minh city is the largest and most popular city in Vietnam. It is situated in South Vietnam. The total area of Ho Chi Minh city is 2061 square kilometers.
- Ba Be National Park is absolutely stunning with three interlinked Ba Be lakes. It is one of the most peaceful spots in Vietnam and visitors come here to take a peaceful boat trip.
Food in Vietnam
- Pho is a noodle soup that is found everywhere from the moment you step foot in Vietnam. It is easily made and also it is common street food.
- Bhan Mi is a unique French-Vietnamese sandwich. It consists of a toasted baguette sandwich, pickled, vegetables, chilies, hot peppers, butter, and soy sauce. Also, it is great for when you're in need of a quick meal.
- Banh Mi is a popular dish that you must try in Vietnam. It is made of rice flour, coconut milk, and turmeric, which you can fill with vermicelli noodles, chicken, pork or beef slices, shrimps, sliced onions, beansprouts, and mushrooms. It is similar to a crepe or pancake.
- Com Tam is traditionally served with fried egg, diced green onions, and a variety of meals. It is popular lunch and breakfast. Likewise, it can be enjoyed any time of the day.
No details found.
Arrival at Hanoi
Arrive at Noi Bai International airport, Hanoi. Our representative will be there to welcome, assist and help you to transfer to a hotel in Hanoi. Check into the hotel upon arrival. Refresh yourself and stay free.
Hanoi city tour
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and proceed city tour to Ho Minh Complex. Later visit the Temple of Literature which hosts the Imperial Academy, the first national university of Vietnam. Then you will be moving towards Hoan Kiem Lake, meaning “Lake of the Restored Sword”. Utilize your precious time in this peaceful lake relaxing, exploring, and walking around the lake. We will also visit the Water Puppet Show, the traditional show to explore the classic Vietnamese culture. Now we will return back to the hotel. Stay at Hanoi
Tranfer Hanoi to Ninh Binh and sightseeing
You have a pleasant breakfast at the hotel. Today you will be departing to Ninh Binh, the small city located to the southeast of Hanoi. We will visit the second-longest river in Vietnam, the Red River. It is also known as the Hong River. The next station will be Trang An, Bai Dinh Pagoda (a Buddhist temple), Ngo Dong River (a small stream passing through mountains and paddy fields), and Mua peak that offers scenic views. Evening return to the hotel in Ninh Binh.
After breakfast, our representative will be there to get you to drive to Halong Bay (4 hours). You will be experiencing a cruise trip with varieties of marine foods and an amazing view. Overnight at Halong Bay.
Have some breakfast and get ready to transfer to Hanoi. You will have free time until you are transferred to the airport for your onward flight to your home country.
- International flight tickets
- Arrival and departure transfers
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Hanoi on twin sharing basis
- 1 Night Accommodation in Ninh Binh on twin sharing basis
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- 1 Night on Halong Bay Cruise
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing on AC vehicles
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
- Any other optional tour not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa Fee
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found