Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation, largely containing a land of plains and great rivers. Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia is the home of the national museum, royal palace, and central markets. Furthermore, the population of Cambodia is over 15 million.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation, largely containing a land of plains and great rivers. Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia is the home of the national museum, royal palace, and central markets. Furthermore, the population of Cambodia is over 15 million. It is surrounded by Thailand on the west and northwest, Laos on the northwest, Vietnam on the east and southeast, and the Gulf of Thailand in the southwest. It is 181035 square kilometers, Also its currency is the Cambodian Real.
Things to do in Cambodia
- Angkor Temple, The largest religious structure temple in the world. Likewise, its total land area is 1.626 square kilometers.
- The Royal Palace in Chey Chumeas, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, is a complex of buildings which is served as the royal palace of the King of Cambodia.
- Preah Khan Temple is a temple in Angkor, Cambodia. Which is situated at the northern edge of the Angkor Archaeological Park.
- In addition, the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum is the memorial site of “security office 21” of Democratic Kampuchea, Located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Food in Cambodia
Cambodian people sell a variety of local delicacies for visitors. People of Cambodians love street food which is popular in Cambodia.
- Amok, One of the best-known Cambodian dishes, It is made with fresh coconut milk and kroeung.
- Bai Sach Chrowk: Pork and Rice is one of the simplest and most delicious dishes in the country, it is served with white rice, with a helping of freshly pickled cucumber and daikon radish with plenty of ginger.
- Tuek Kroeung is one of Cambodia’s best-loves foods, It is a thin but pungent dipping sauce made from fresh river fish and fermented fish. Likewise, it is served with array of fresh seasonal vegetables and herbs.
- Furthermore, Mi Kola: Kola noodles are originally from China, Yunnan, and the Mon and Shan states of Myanmar. It is garnished with dried shrimp, hard-boiled egg slices, cucumbers, peanuts, and fresh herbs and mixed with tangy lime-garlic-shallot dressings.
No details found.
Arrival at Siem Reap International Airport
Our tour representative will be present at the International airport to guide, assist and transfer you to the hotel. Check into the hotel and freshen up.
Siem Reap sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast and will start our tour to Angkor Thom, meaning the “Great City”. It is the walled and moated city that has been the largest site in the archaeological park of Angkor. Then we will head to Bayon Temple, a Buddhist Mountain Temple of Angkor. The mesmerizing hundreds of smiling face sculptures carved in stone are the main attraction of this temple. It is one of the beautiful and mysterious sites of Angkor and Asia. Later we will visit Baphuon Temple, located in-between the Royal Palace and the Bayon. It is the three-tiered temple mountain dedicated to Shiva. After lunch, we will go to Angkor Wat. It is one of the largest religious monuments, considered as architectural heritage. It is one of the important pilgrimage sites for Buddhists in Cambodia. After having a good time, we will be going back to the hotel.
Angkor Temple Tour
After a delightful breakfast, we will begin our temple tour to Ta Phrom Temple. It was a Buddhist temple, originally known as Rajavihara. Ta Phrom is a combination of tree roots and stones. It is also a temple of towers, closed courtyards, and narrow corridors. Then onwards, we will visit Pre Rup, Neak Poun, and Preah Khan temple. We will be proceeding to the Angkor silk farm of Puok after lunch. Silk farm located in Puok district is the only Artisans Angkor workshop open to the people. It is about 30 minutes from Siem Reap in Western Cambodia. It is a beautiful quiet place surrounded by some hectares of mulberry tree plantation, where the whole traditional process of producing silk is shoed and explained. Later, we will travel to West Baray. It is the largest artificial body of water at Angkor with a maximum capacity of around 53 million m3. It also means “Clear Water Reservoir”. One can hire a boat to visit the West Mebon Temple located in the middle of the baray. After sightseeing, we will head to the hotel and have some good sleep.
Drive Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
Have some breakfast and be ready to transfer to Phnom Penh, the capital and popular city in Cambodia. The duration to reach Phnom Penh is about 6 hours. We can either take a bus or a private taxi. After arrival at Phnom Penh, check into the hotel and refresh yourself.
Phnom Penh sightseeing
Feed yourself with a pleasant breakfast. Today we will go to Cambodia’s Royal Palace. It was built in 1866 to serve the royal residence of the King of Cambodia and his family. The Khemarin Palace, the Throne Hall, the Inner Court, and the famous Silver Pagoda are the four major compounds of the palace. After this, we will visit the National Museum, the largest museum of the cultural history of Cambodia. It is the home of the world’s finest collection of Khmer sculpturesa. We will encounter an immense bronze reclining Vishnu statue, a pre-Angkorian collection, an eight-armed Vishnu statue, and a staring Hirahara. Have some good lunch and visit Wat Phnom, a Buddhist pagoda that signifies the name of Phnom Penh. The main entrance to this temple is through the stair, guarded by Lions and Naga on both sides. We will head towards the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum. It is the memorial place of the “Security-21” interrogation and detention center of the Khmer Rouge. It demonstrates the tragic period in history, that aims to motivate visitors to the mediator of peace. We will be moving to the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Phnom Penh International airport. And fly to your home country with a beautiful memory of the Cambodia tour.
- International airfare
- All airport transfers and sightseeing on AC vehicle
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Siem Reap on Twin sharing basis
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Phnom Penh on Twin sharing basis
- Mineral water per day
- Professional english speaking guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Any optional tour other than mentioned in the itinerary
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found